Services I Offer:
Offering Manual Lymphatic Drainage and fibrosis massage after plastic surgery at my office in San Diego .
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Post-surgical swelling
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for lymphedema
- Dry brushing
- NCBTMB Approved Continuing Education Provider with online CE classes in Plastic Surgery Recovery and Fibrosis massage, Massage after Facelift and Massage after Reconstructive Surgery https://plasticsurgeryrecoverymassage.teachable.com/
Why Hire Kathleen Lisson:
- Klose-trained Certified Lymphedema Therapist.
- Klose-trained in the Vodder Method of Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
- Klose-trained in Breast Cancer Rehabilitation.
- Norton-trained in MLD for Head and Neck Lymphedema
- Training in Oncology Massage with hands-on work at UC San Diego Health Moores Center Center chemotherapy infusion room in La Jolla.
- Science and Research-based approach to MLD.
- Graduated summa cum laude from Siena Heights University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage.
- Board Certified by the NCBTMB.
- Former Primary Instructor at IPSB massage college, San Diego.
- Certified by Sarah McLean at the McLean Meditation Institute as a Meditation Instructor.
- Trained by Peggy Huddleston to offer her Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster workshop.
- CAMTC #70128
To see Kathleen’s C.V. please click or tap here.
At 5755 Oberlin Dr. #222 in San Diego:
$120 for a 50-minute in-office session
$180 for an 80-minute in-office session
Cash, check, credit card accepted
24-hour cancellation policy